|Language||English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Portuguese/ Italian/ Chinese|
|Camera Type||Hunting Trail Camera|
|Storage||Max External Card Supported: TF 32G (not included)
Class Rating Requirements: Class 10 or Above
|Wide Angle||Main PIR 60°,Total 120° Plus Dual Side PIR|
|Trigger Time||0.2 - 0.6 sec|
|Trigger Interval||5 sec - 60 min (default 60 sec)|
|Video Resolution||1920*1080; 1280*720; 720*480; 640*480; 320*240|
|Camera Timer||0 sec - 24 hours|
|Video Frame Rate||30fps|
|Power Source||4-8 AA Battery; DC: 6V/ 1.5A|
|Working Time||About 8 Months|
|Product Weight||800g including battery|
|Product Size||9.7 x 14 x 7.2cm|
|Package Size||20 x 13 x 10cm|
|Warning||1. It is a high-precision product, do not fall or crash.
2. Do not expose the unit to strong magnetic objects, such as magnet and electrical motor. Avoid strong radio waves. Strong magnetic fields may cause the products breakdown or images and sounds damage.
3. Never leave the products exposed to high temperatures and direct sunlight.
4. Please choose branded Micro SD card. Neutral cards are not guaranteed to work normally.
5. Do not place Micro SD card near strong magnetic objects to avoid data loss.
6. In case of overheating, smoke, or unpleasant smell in the process of charging,unplug your device immediately to prevent fire hazard.
7. While it is charging, keep the product out of children's reach. Power line may cause children accidental suffocation or electric shock.
8. Keep the device in cool, dry and dust-proof places.